Government Guidelines for your Washrooms – What you need to know
Whether you’re classed as an essential business or you’re getting set to open up again soon, with all the new rules and guidelines due to Covid-19, we understand that it can seem like a minefield.
Being a washroom specialist, we want to help make things as clear as possible for you. So we’ve pulled together the government regulations you need to know to ensure your washrooms are as safe as possible during this pandemic.
If you’re running an office, contact centre and any other indoor environment, here are the new guidelines you need to adhere to:
- Using signs and posters to build awareness of good handwashing technique, the need to increase handwashing frequency, avoid touching your face and to cough or sneeze into a tissue which is binned safely, or into your arm if a tissue is not available
- Providing regular reminders and signage to maintain personal hygiene standards
- Providing hand sanitiser in multiple locations in addition to washrooms
- Setting clear use and cleaning guidance for toilets to ensure they are kept clean and social distancing is achieved as much as possible
- Enhancing cleaning for busy areas
- Providing more waste facilities and more frequent rubbish collection
- Providing hand drying facilities – either paper towels or electrical dryers
Need help to implement these new rules?
If you’re now looking at putting more measures in place in your washrooms to keep you, your staff and customers safe, we can help.
Hygenie Washrooms has been servicing and providing products for many industries for over 7 years. Based in Nuneaton, we manage washroom facilities across Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton, Warwickshire and further afield.
Please do get in touch if you’d like our expert help with:
- Hand Sanitiser Stations
- Surface Sanitisers
- Logo Information Matting for General Purpose or for Social Distancing Measures
- Efficient Hand Dryers
- Commercial Air Fresheners
- Industrial Air Purification Systems
- Soap Dispensers
- Sanitary Bin Units & Collection Service
- Clinical Waste Services
- Nappy Disposal Units & Collection Service
- Washroom Vending Machines
- Water Management Systems
- Urinal Mats
- Large Area Scenting Systems
Please do read our testimonials which have been kindly given to us from our clients over the years.
We wish you and your family well. Stay safe!