Sustainability & The Environment
Being a local company greatly reduces our carbon footprint in executing this contract. Our staff are local, our suppliers are local, and our head office is local. We constantly strive to do better for the environment, and we believe in benefiting our local community. We are a local company who takes our environmental responsibilities seriously as outlined below.
- Hygenie Washrooms Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
- We are responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- We are also very proud to partner with Ecologi who help us to become a net zero company by investing our monthly fee into a broad range of projects that are able to show evidence that they are reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Please see link to our current figures – https://ecologi.com/hygenieltd.