Cero Scraper Plus – Solution Dyed Textile Mats Research has shown that most of the dust and dirt in a building is brought in by pedestrian traffic. The Cero Scraper Plus product line, manufactured by Milliken, provides the ultimate solution against that type of floor contamination, stopping it literally at the door and minimising the hazard of slippery floors. The Cero Scraper Plus range consists of textile mats tufted from successive rows of solution dyed polyamide fibres. The monofilament fibres work as tough scrapers, combined with a high twist and heat set bicolour multifilament yarn which is designed for dirt and moisture absorption. The mats are available in a functional dark grey colour. Its unique pile construction, combined with a long-lasting washable rubber backing offers superior performance in terms of function and long-term appearance retention, even after repeated industrial wash cycles.
- Solution dyed high twist and heat set mono and multi filament nylon fibres – tufted in cut pile row construction – with 100% nitrile rubber backing
- Fabric weight (ca.) 770 gms/m2
- Total weight (+/-5%) 2700 gms/m2
- Pile height 9.0 mm
- Border thickness 2.1 mm
- UV resistance ISO 105-B02 – Max. mark: 8
- Electrical behaviour EN ISO 14041 test – Antistatic
- Fire classification EN ISO 13501 test – Dfl-s1
Sizes Available: 85 x 200cm, 115 x 200cm, 150 x 200cm, and 200 x 200cm
Call us on 02476 101600 for more information.