Employees standing up all day in areas like check-out stations, service counters, assembly lines or behind bars need physical support to keep motivation and energy. The Milliken anti-fatigue mat concept is specially designed for safety, comfort and protection in areas where people stand for prolonged periods. Manufactured from premium quality nitrile rubber and are water resistant, resilient to impact and easy to clean on site by hosing or through industrial laundry process. They also resist oil and solvents, while reducing noise at work. These mats offer unique cushion and ergonomic properties and the patented rubber construction of Comfort® mats has been tested and approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Smart trade off between support and thickness
- APMA approved
- Reduces leg fatigue and noise
- Anti-static properties
- Impervious to chemicals and oil based products
- Industrially washable in a laundry or hosed down on site
- Product Construction: Compression moulded 100% nitrile rubber
- Total thickness in cm (ca.) 8,5
- Backing type: Flat back
- Total weight (+/-5%) 3100 gms/m2
- Electrical behaviour: Antistatic and static dissipative
- Flammability test: ISO 13501 : rated Ef
Sizes Available: 84 x 60 cm / 84 x 139 cm / 84 x 297 cm / 119 x 178 cm
Call us on 02476 101600 for more information.