Manufactured specifically for heavy duty and outdoor applications, the Heavy Duty Scraper™ mat acts as a tough first line of defence in all weather conditions. Its hard wearing construction – made of strong solution dyed mono filament yarns – removes excessive dirt and moisture, such as heavy deposits of mud, snow, sand and grit. This unique textile provides a stiff scraping action to capture the heavy dirt particles which the deep pile traps and conceals. The Solution Dyed Nylon fibres are UV resistant, meaning that they are extremely colourfast – even when regularly exposed to strong sunlight. Rigorous tests simulating the worst possible weather conditions have confirmed the extraordinary durability of this unique product.
The Heavy Duty Scraper™ mat is manufactured with a long-lasting nitrile rubber backing based on our most recent innovation in rubber formulation.
- Product construction Solution Dyed Monofilaments Polyamide 6.6 fibres in cut pile construction – with 100% nitrile rubber backing.
- Fabric weight (ca.) 780 gms/m2
- Total weight (+/-5%) 2720 gms/m2
- Pile height 11 mm
- Border thickness 2.1 mm
- Electrical behaviour Antistatic
- Energy® backing Allows optimum elimination of water during extraction process (reduces drying time)
- Fire classification ISO 13501 test, Class Cfl-s1
Available in a variety of standard sizes, call us on 02476 101600 for more information.
Sizes Available: 85 x 120 cm / 85 x 150 cm / 85 x 300 cm / 115 x 180 cm / 115 x 200 cm / 115 x 240 cm / 115 x 300 cm