75% of people feel UNSAFE returning to work – The importance of workplace hygiene
With COVID-19 on everyone’s mind at the moment, some very telling research has shown how staff feel about returning to work.
Here’s what the survey carried out by Harris Interactive found:
- 75% of people feel unsafe returning to the workplace
- 80% of consumers are now more aware of hygiene practices when outside the home
- 70% want the provision of hand washing and toilet facilities
- 89% said the washroom is one of the most important areas to improve hygiene levels
- 62% say seeing cleaning in action is important
- 75% thought the condition of the washroom is a reflection of the hygiene standards for the rest of the establishment
Even though the pandemic started nearly a year ago, it is clear that not enough has been done in workplaces to ensure the confidence and safety of staff and customers.
Although there are teams currently working from home, there are still many businesses open, and hopefully it won’t be long before everyone can open their doors once again. It’s so important to put the COVID-secure measures in place now and let your staff and customers know what you’ve done to ensure their safety.
How We Can Help
Hygenie are a washrooms service provider, offering a wealth of top of the range solutions and technology to ensure your washrooms and workplaces are as hygienic as they can be.
In recent months, we’ve focussed on products to combat COVID-19 including:
- Cleaning & Sanitising Stations – to prompt staff and customers to sanitise their hands when on your premises
- Airsteril Units – Designed to eliminate offensive odours and control infections in enclosed spaces. They can be used in care homes communal rooms, corridors, reception areas, changing and locker rooms, offices, kitchens, waiting rooms, washrooms and nurseries
- Logo Information Matting – To raise awareness of social distancing measures and prompt hand washing/sanitising
- Cleaning and Sanitising Products – A range of sanitising products for use in any workplace
- Face Coverings & Protection – Single use and reusable face masks and face visors
Get in touch
Would you like to ensure your staff and customers feel confident about coming back to your workplace? We’d be delighted to help with our COVID-secure products and services. Our friendly and knowledgeable team are based in Nuneaton, and often travel across much of the country to visit clients. Including Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Oxford, Coventry, Warwickshire, Leicester, Northampton and further afield. Please get in touch to chat about your requirements.