You may have seen on our social media pages that we’ve shared lots more photos of our installations, staff training and sites we’ve worked at. This is all thanks to the brilliant Hygenie staff, who are all set on winning the Hygenie photo competition! But who has won…
During the months of March and April 2022, the team has been extremely busy. We’ve taken on board over 120 new sites including schools, colleges, corporate offices, van dealership groups and a horse sanctuary.
And whilst we have had some major challenges getting all the different equipment in time and needing to ensure quick turnarounds on some sites, the team have still not missed a deadline.
Amongst all of this, the team still managed to get some great photos:
- Darren Mclean was first off the block to send in some photos
- Closely followed by Jon Glover
- Sunny also took some of the installations he carried out as well as the new Fyffes Bananas logo mats
- Rob French took some of the new logo mats he installed to Heath Lane Academy
- Jonathon Jones submitted his install photos too across the new academy sites we took on board
- Terena managed to get one of a client’s new logo mat
- Steve even managed to get one outside a client’s premises – a good van shot!
- Amanda and Sam in the office took some great pics of the first aid team training days
- Many of the team who have pets all sent in their photos for #NationalPetMonth
- And finally, Darren Phillips, submitted a photo of him doing his best James Bond impersonation. It all gave us a laugh… “It’s Phillips… Darren Phillips…”
So who is the winner?
As everyone in the team participated, we’ve decided they’re all winners and have all received a prize! Well done to the whole team – lots of great photos taken for social media and our marketing.