The Importance of Using Soap and Hand Sanitiser
Germs are everywhere! They can get onto your hands and items you touch during daily activities. These germs can then make you ill.
Cleaning your hands with soap or hand sanitiser is one of the most important steps you can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.
It is especially important to wash your hands after using the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose as these are the times when you are most likely to pick up germs.
Did you know?
- Regular hand washing can decrease bacteria on hands by up to 50%.
- Hand sanitisers are an effective way to clean your hands without the need for soap and water – they are effective at killing 99% of germs in just 15 seconds.
At Hygenie we offer a range of soap and hand sanitiser dispensers. From wall mounted soap dispensers to auto soap dispensers, including children’s soap dispensers. We offer the newest and most efficient soap dispensers for commercial washrooms to help you limit the amount of known harmful bacteria in your business, college or school and therefore help your team and students maintain a healthy immune system.
SFX Soap Dispenser
- Wall mounted luxury foaming soap in an 800ml 2,000 dose cartridge.
- Available as antibacterial.
- Available in white white/chrome or black/chrome.
Auto Soap – Wall mounted soap dispenser
- The auto soap dispensers provide an ultra hygienic solution for handwashing.
- The infrared technology gives a fast dose delivery for a fantastic no-touch soap dispensing experience.
- Available with liquid or foaming soap.
- Available in white, satin chrome or bright chrome.
Classic Direct Fill or Foaming Soap
- Classic soap dispenser – wall mounted luxury foaming soap either cartridge or direct fill. Also available as antibacterial.
- Available in white, designer and bright chrome.
Find out more about our range of soap and hand sanitiser dispensers.