Shop Terms & Conditions
Before Placing an order
By placing any order(s) for goods on this website, will mean that you agree to be bound by the Sales Terms & Conditions. These Sales Terms and conditions apply to all contracts between you and us. If we amend these at any time, we will include a notice on the ‘Home Page’. By continuing to place any order, you accept that you will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise, in respect to any such amendment.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 03/02/2021.
“We”, “us”, “our”, means Hygenie Limited.
“You”, “your”, means the person/company ordering goods under these Sales Terms & Conditions.
“Working Days” means Monday to Friday and excludes Bank Holidays.
- To proceed to order goods from this website, you will be required to register your details with us. You must provide accurate information and it is your responsibility to inform of us any changes by updating the ‘My Account’ section on the website.
- You are responsible for all use of your user ID and for preventing any unauthorised use of your user ID. If you believe there has been any breech of security, such as theft, disclosure, or unauthorised use of your user ID or any payment information, you must notify us immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your registration does not automatically entitle you to purchase goods from us and we are not obliged to accept any or all orders placed with us.
Formation of Contract
- All orders for goods are offers by you to us, to purchase, and accepted only when you receive confirmation from us, to this effect. This will form a contract which incorporates these ‘Terms & Conditions’ between you and us. (Contract).
- Where the use of goods is stated to be subject to any instructions or warnings, they are supplies on the condition that such instructions or warnings are strictly adhered to.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of taxes and any delivery charges.
- All goods are subject to availability. If goods are out of stock or for some reason cannot be despatched, we will contact you by e-mail and give you an estimated delivery date within 14 days of your order being placed. Where these goods are part of a larger order, we will process the remaining items and despatch to you in the normal manner in accordance with these ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- Payment authorisation must be provided by you on the date you place an order for goods. An existing credit account customer may utilise these services. An application for a credit account can be applied for by contacting us directly.
- On some occasions it may be necessary to perform additional security or credit checks, which may delay the order fulfilment process.
- You confirm that the payment method used is yours or you have the authority to use an alternative.
- All prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling.
- We will only use the details supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- We can usually deliver to any address in mainland UK covered by Royal Mail and other courier services we may use from time to time.
- There may additional charges for certain postcodes and you will be notified when ordering.
- All delivery dates and times are estimates only and we will endeavour to avoid delay but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from a delay in delivery.
- We may deliver in instalments. Delivery charges will be those set out at time of ordering.
- If we are unable to fulfil the whole or part of the contract due to cause or events beyond our control, we may by notice in writing to you, cancel or suspend the Contract in whole or in part without liability and without prejudice to our rights to receive payment for goods previously supplied as part of the contract.
- If you receive the wrong goods or goods are damaged in transit, you must contact us within 48 hours via e-mail/telephone and confirm to us what has happened.
Cancellation and return of Goods.
- You may cancel your order before delivery by contacting us and upon confirmation of receipt of your cancellation from Hygenie Limited.
- If you cancel your order after delivery or collection from our premises by a courier service, you must return the goods to us unused and in their original packaging at your cost and risk within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Provided you return the unwanted goods unused and in their original packaging within 14 days of cancellation, we will credit your payment card with cost of the unwanted goods less the delivery charge within 30days of the date of your cancellation. Refunds will NOT be paid in cash.
- Returned goods will be delivered to us at your cost unless the goods are defective. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- Goods will not be credited if they are returned in an unsaleable condition.
- The Goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods does not pass until we have received payment in full (cleared funds) all sums due in the respect of:
- The Goods; and
- All other sums which are or become due to us from you on any account.
Limitations of liability
- Nothing in these sales terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded on a point of law.
- Subject to 8.1 above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where or to the extent that:
- Neither we nor our employees or agents are in breach of a legal duty owed to you.
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any increase in loss or damage results from a breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Except as expressly provided in these sales terms and save for fraudulent misrepresentation, all conditions, representations, and warranties (express or implied statutory or otherwise) are excluded to the extent permitted by law including without limitation any implied warranties or conditions as to quality, fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we or any affiliated company or individual be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential damage (including, without limitation whether for loss of profit, loss of business, lost data, viruses that may infect your computer, smartphone or tablet, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for economic loss (however caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Contract or your use of this website generally.
- We further do not warrant that the website or the products and materials contained on such site are error free, or that errors will be corrected, or that this site or the server from which it is run is free from viruses or other potentially harmful codes.
- Our employees and agents are not authorised to make any representations or give any warranty concerning the goods unless these are confirmed in writing by us. In entering into the contract you acknowledge that you do not rely on and waive any claim for any breach of representation or warranty which is not so confirmed.
- Hygenie Limited does not accept any responsibility for supply, return or operation of this company prior to 28/02/21.